Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Daily Six


I remember coming across the idea of a "daily six" some time ago while reading a book, and recently I came across this blog post from Forever Organised.  I loved the idea to help me focus and not get overwhelmed with a crazily long to-do list.  It's also really helped me do things that might normally get pushed aside, like a craft project, or that science experiment J has been begging me to do.  Basically if I get done with my daily chores, and what's on my daily six list, I feel pretty dang accomplished for the day.  Sometimes my daily six includes a chore (put away massively huge pile of clean laundry!) and frequently it contains a reminder to make school time a priority.  I've been using one for about two weeks now and love it!

Since I'm also obsessed with tinkering in iPiccy, I put together some cute lists to print and use.  I just load them into my photo program one at a time and print a sheet of 4 (3.5 x 5), they come out in a nice size. 

Right click and save image as to get yours!






I pre-printed a bunch, cut them out, and store them in this cute straw holder that didn't have another job yet.  These are right next to my desk so they are easy to grab, I fill one out each night for the next day and leave it on my desk right next to the computer. I am in and out of the office/schoolroom a hundred times a day so leaving it by the computer means I'll see it and have a reminder through out the day.   




No comments:

Post a Comment